For this tutorial we’ll be showing you how we paint the armour for our Blood Angels army. We’ll be using a Primaris Infiltrator for this tutorial but you can follow the same steps for any Blood Angel unit. Lets get started!
Evil Sunz Scarlet
Wild Rider Red
Troll Slayer Orange
H&S Evolution AL Plus Airbrush
Windsor and Newton Series 7 Size 0 Brush
1. After undercoating with a Grey Primer basecoat the model with Mephiston Red.
2. Using thinned Khorne Red shade the recesses and lower areas of the armour.
3. Using a 25/75 mix of Khorne Red/ Abaddon Black pin wash the recesses of the armour panels.
4. Glaze highlight the upper volumes of the armour with a 50/50 mix of Mephiston Red/ Evil Sunz Scarlet.
5. Edge highlight the armour with Wild Rider Red.
6. Edge highlight the highest areas of the armour with Troll Slayer Orange.
With that the armour’s all finished. Now all that’s left to do is paint the rest of the details and your model will be ready to hit the battlefield.
Did you find this tutorial helpful? Will you be using it to paint your own Blood Angels? Let us know in the comments.
If you enjoyed this article here’s a few ways you can support us: Check out our commission service and let us get your army painted and ready for battle. Place your next order with our affiliates Element Games using our referral link here. Share our posts and tell your friends. Thanks very much!